The Cordova Inn is hosting its first local seasonal market this September 18 from 9am-1pm. St. Petersburg market vendors will come together in the lobby of the historic hotel, offering visitors and shoppers a chance to explore their variety of seasonal and signature products.
Vendors at the Fall Market include:
- The Spice & Tea Exchange – Seasonal editions of candles, teas and honey, as well as their best-selling spice trios, wooden spoons, salt boxes, and more
- Winn Smith – The artist’s painted repurposed clothes and original artwork
- HaleLife Bakery – Gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-friendly baked goods
- The Scott – Bags of signature blend of locally roasted coffee and seasonal flavored coffee drinks
- Fine & Well – Boutique CBD products
Celebrating small businesses in St. Pete
Also, while on-site, visitors can view the historic photos that adorn the walls of The Cordova’s lobby, all of which are from the St Petersburg Museum of History and mark key moments in the City’s history.
While you visit, make sure to experience the fresh brewed coffee drinks at The Scott.
The bar, which features classic cocktails at night and craft coffee from local roaster Hogg Batch by day, is part of a striking refresh of the lobby, which also included adding a room for a business center and hanging more than 30 photos that showcase St. Petersburg’s colorful past.
Built in 1921, the Cordova Inn offers the unique charm of a historic boutique bed and breakfast. The hotel was built in the Neoclassical Revival architecture style, a unique building type in St Petersburg, and is located just a few blocks from the St Pete Pier and many other downtown museums, restaurants, and attractions.
The Scott is open from 7am to 2pm every day, and from 4-10pm Wednesdays through Sundays
What to read next:
Want to see inside the hotel? Watch our video walkthrough of The Cordova Inn.