Toby’s Little Italy is one of the top pizza spots in the entire Sunshine City. They’re slinging top notch chicken parm. sandwiches, and saucy slices from a quaint space at 3523 49th Street North.
This year is the 50th year anniversary for Toby’s Little italy Pizza. This restaurant isn’t content to simply commemorate the occasion with cake and candles. Toby’s Little Italy is doing it big. One lucky customer on Sunday, November 20 will win a brand new car. They will also host a pizza eating contest, a pizza box making challenge, raffles, and more.
For your chance to win the car, leading up to the anniversary Toby’s will continue to give out golden tickets. You will also have the opportunity to win during the anniversary where they will be giving out 10 tickets with no purchase necessary.
Toby’s Little Italy serving slices for just 50 cents
This special day also includes the chance to enjoy Toby’s New York slices for just 50 cents. Toby’s Little Italy is a straightforward pizzeria serving up huge pies, garlic knots, subs, and more. Since 1972, it has been the Sunshine City’s NY pizza connection. Don’t forget to fold the slice when you visit so you can enjoy that savory luge of oil and grease.
For first time visitors, you can’t go wrong with the Little Italy Special. This protein packed pie features pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, green pepper, and extra cheese. The meatball mozzarella is the piping hot dish of winter. Seriously, the proverbial carb heavy Yule log of a lunch speciality is a must-try for every St. Pete resident.
Visit Toby’s Little Italy to order online. The restaurant’s 50th anniversary is set for November 20 from 11am-8pm.
Hungry for more? See our list of our favorite pizza spots in St. Pete.
More pizza news:
- The Violet Stone opens in St. Pete
- Fabrica named one of the 50 best pizza spots in the country
- Nino’s Pizza joins the Brutalist Brewery
What to read next:
- Historic Old Northeast Candlelight Tour of Homes returns this December
- Pier Dolphin Cruises launch from the St. Pete Pier
- Mary Margaret’s will open for all 64 World Cup Matches
- Zoie’s Bar brings Southern Brunch to Central Avenue
- Santa Parade announced for downtown St. Pete
- First completed portions of Vinoy Hotel revealed