This article is sponsored by Duke Energy Center for the Arts – The Mahaffey Theater
The Duke Energy Center for The Arts – The Mahaffey Theater has officially reopened for live events in St. Petersburg – with the latest announcement being The No Apologies Comedy Tour on December 18. The No Apologies Comedy Tour features celebrated comedians Tom Cotter, Mitch Fatel, Mark Riccadonna, and Aaron Berg.
Comedians Tom Cotter, Mitch Fatel, Mark Riccadonna, and Aaron Berg are in your face, on the edge, take no prisoners, and make No Apologies! Together, they are the comedic tsunami known as The No Apologies Comedy Tour. This performance will also be offered as a Live Stream.
Combined, these comics have national credentials including Comedy Central Specials, America’s Got Talent, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Show with David Letterman, Conan, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Last Comic Standing, Byron Allen’s Comics Unleashed, The Howard Stern Show (SiriusXM), and many more. They have recorded numerous comedy albums, have millions of YouTube views, and have performed at casinos, theaters, performing arts centers, and every comedy club in the country.
Click HERE for tickets to the performance.
Guests should expect a new show experience while visiting The Duke Energy Center for the Arts – The Mahaffey Theater. Here’s a rundown on new safety protocols:
Entering the Venue:
- All guests, and staff are required to wear face coverings while inside the venue. You will not be permitted to enter the venue without one. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- If you are feeling sick, or reside with someone who is ill, please stay home.
- Valet parking will NOT be available. Parking in our garage and parking lot is $10, cash only.
- Please enter from Gate 1 located on First Street South.
- Touchless temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival to the venue.
- All bags are subject to screening before entering the Lobby.
- Tickets will be checked by Ushers, but will not be touched or torn.
- The Theater will be deep cleaned daily with long lasting, hospital grade disinfectant.
In the Lobby:
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the venue. If you require additional cleaning supplies, please visit the Concierge Desk located in the Lobby.
- Please follow directional signage and 6-foot markings on the floor leading to bars and restrooms to maintain space between other patrons.
- Plexiglass shields are in place at all bar locations and the concierge desk.
- Contactless payment is available at all bar locations.
- Touchless paper towel and soap dispensers have been installed in our restrooms.
- Cleaning staff will be continuously wiping down high-contact areas during the performance. This includes railings, bars and restrooms.
In the Theater:
- Our ventilation system meets or exceeds all federal, state and local guidelines.
- We will be operating at 25% capacity until further notice to ensure proper social distancing between patrons.
- All ticketed pairs will be spaced 6 feet from other guests.
- Cleaning staff will be cleaning the theater in between performances.