With the regular season nearly complete and a spot in the playoffs clinched, the hometown team is making plans for the postseason. The Tampa Bay Rays announced that ticket sales for the 2023 playoffs will begin Wednesday, September 27, offering a chance for fans to secure their spots for all potential American League Wild Card Series and Division Series home games.
There will be single-game tickets, full postseason package tickets, and suite rentals all available. See details below, and learn more at RaysBaseball.com/Postseason. And while you’re at the games, be sure to check out some of the great new food and drink items at The Trop this year.
What to know:
- What: Tampa Bay Rays postseason ticket sales
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 10 am
- How: Visit RaysBaseball.com/Postseason
- Pre-sale: Season ticket holders and anyone registered for the Rays Insider email newsletter (deadline Sunday, September 24 at 12 pm) will receive pre-sale access ahead of the general public
As the regular season winds down, the Rays have clinched their fifth consecutive postseason berth, joining the Braves and Dodgers as the only major league clubs to make the postseason in each of the last five seasons. Tampa Bay is one of eight teams in the Wild Card era (since 1995) to qualify for the postseason in five consecutive seasons at least once. Their nine total postseason berths since becoming the Rays in 2008 are tied for fourth most among major league clubs.
The Rays have six remaining home games as of Monday, September 18 – three each against the Los Angeles Angels and Toronto Blue Jays. Get tickets here.
What to read next:
- Rays launch MLB’s first regular season “Virtual Ballpark” experience
- Spring training ’24: Rays return to Port Charlotte, play first-ever Dominican games
- Foot-long pretzel dog, self-serve beers highlight Rays new concessions offerings
- Namaste on the field during Yoga Day at The Trop with SunState Yoga