When I think of the EDGE District Green Bench Brewing is the first spot that pops into my mind. The popular and prolific brewery has been operating on a to-go basis, but beginning on Friday, May 22, the hub will reopen to the public with added safety measures.
Ahead of reopening, Green Bench added a hand washing station to its beer garden to allow visitors to further protect themselves and others while enjoying the space.
View this post on Instagram
We have a list of things we’re trying to accomplish for whenever we re-open to the public. ONE of them is installing a permanent hand washing sink in the east side of the beer garden. We want everyone to feel comfortable, and so we’re going to be making some upgrades around here 😉 Big thanks to the crew at work👉🏼We ♥️ you. IN THE MEANTIME, feel free to order online or swing through to check out our To-Go only Tasting Room from 12-6pm, Tues-Sunday
Here are the new guidelines as announced by Green Bench ownership:
1) Friday from 12-2pm the Tasting Room will be open for To-Go sales only. From 2-10pm, Green Bench will open up to the public.
2) GB has eliminated ALL bar seating, and most seating indoors. You can find plenty of seating under the covered patio, beer garden, and outside of Webb’s City both upstairs and downstairs.
3) There will be a single file line at the bar where you will place your order which will be served in a single use plastic cup.
4) GB’s MAIN ENTRANCE will be through the beer garden where they will be monitoring the number of folks onsite.
5) They will be following all CDC guidelines, our staff will be wearing masks, and sanitizing consistently.
6) All Green Bench package products will be 20% off for those who want to take some home
7) GB will STILL HAVE our online ordering system available for those of you wanting to swing through and pick up package products. They will ALSO have their draft menu linked so you can scroll through what you’d like ahead of time
8) Webb’s City will be CLOSED while GB figures out what reopening is going to look like for owners and their staff. They will be open Saturday 12-10pm and Sunday 12-8pm and Jam Dish will be serving up food
9) For those of you who will be hitting the Beer Garden, just keep yourselves spread out from other parties. Also, make use of the sink in the BG
Green Bench Brewing, 1133 Baum Avenue North