WannaGo St. Pete has launched a new subscription service in a collaboration with I Love the Burg to help people explore more of St. Pete. The $9.99 subscription includes your choice of 2 local activities and experiences each month from a rotating list of top things to do in the area. Subscribers also get access to bonuses and special perks that WannaGo adds regularly.
I Love the Burg readers can get an extra experience in their first month, giving you 3 things to try plus bonuses. Use this code at signup: ILOVETHEBURG
WannaGo is launching with a wide variety of activities including a 1 hour kayak rental from Sweetwater Kayaks, $30 Coast Bike Share e-bike ride credit, free Dole Whips from Pacific Counter and comped admission to Sunken Gardens.
The idea for WannaGo St. Pete has been in the works for over a year, but was slowed down significantly by COVID. “We’ve been on a mission to help people explore more of St. Pete by making it easy to discover and try all of the things that make St. Pete fun and unique. We are excited to get this off the ground for the Summer months” says Rob Sanchez, the founder of WannaGo St. Pete.
The service costs $9.99/mo and has a value of $40+ per month. WannaGo is constantly adding new options for people to try month after month.
Here’s some of the experiences currently available on WannaGo St. Pete:
- Free One Hour Kayak Rental from Sweetwater Kayaks
- Free $30 E-Bike Ride Credit from Coast Bike Share
- Free Entry for 1 to Sunken Gardens (BONUS)
- Discounted Rate for Razor Share Scooters (BONUS)
- Free Mindful Fitness Class from The Body Electric Athletic Company
- $15 to Spend at Practically Pikasso pottery studio
- Free class at Mayweather Boxing & Fitness
- Free Salt Room Experience at Awakening Wellness
- Free Admission for 1 to the St. Petersburg Museum of History at the new St. Pete Pier
- Free Dole Whip Treat from Pacific Counter (BONUS)
- See them all now!
Any businesses interested in learning about how to partner with WannaGo can reach out to Rob Sanchez at email@example.com.
Head on over to WannaGoStPete.com to see everything available. Use referral code ILOVETHEBURG for an extra activity in your first month.