For a few months, the Saturday Morning Market has operated as a pre-order drive-thru concept. This allows for contactless pickup, and helps support local farmers through a difficult time. Now it seems the market is ready to reopen. Organizers announced that it will return to Williams Park beginning July 11.
The Market will take place from 9am – 1pm. More than 40 vendors will be present at the event. This event will feature specific safety guidelines to protect both the vendors and the shoppers.
The Market is implementing the following strong pandemic-related safety measures:
- Restricted Entry & Exit – The Market will have restricted access. The entry is in the southeast corner. The exit is in the northeast corner.
- Booth Spacing – We’ve designed additional space between booths.
- Hand Sanitation – Market will provide hand sanitizer stations for customers
- Customer Eating – No seating or tables will be provided by Market
- Food Shields – Any unprotected food must be behind face-level clear shields.
- Ready to Eat Food – Food will be packaged to-go, as we are not encouraging eating within the Market.
- Safe Payment Practices – Vendors will practice a variety of safe payment practices.
Face masks will be required for all customers and vendors. Vendors will not conduct sales with customers who are not wearing face masks. The Saturday Morning Market will sell face masks for $1 at the entrance.
Williams Park is located at 101 3rd Street North.