Inc.’s annual release of its Inc. 5000 list is a yearly barometer for the success of privately-owned companies. The list measures the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States, and seven St. Pete companies made the 2022 rankings.
Neptune Flood Incorporated earned the highest spot on the list among St. Pete businesses, checking in at No. 205 overall with an incredible growth rate of 2,587%. Neptune Flood is a locally-founded flood insurance company that uses artificial intelligence to improve processes for consumers and agents.
Founded in 2016, Neptune Flood Insurance was created by merging technology, math algorithms, and insurance expertise into an innovative flood insurance product. The company now provides affordable coverage for thousands of Americans – delivered in an effortless, intuitive and on-demand platform backed by some of the largest insurance markets in the world.
In total, 91 Tampa Bay area businesses made the Inc. 5000 list, with Clearwater’s Kitrum earning the highest rank at No. 50 overall. Kitrum, which experienced a 6,799% growth rate, is a software development company that helps CTOs build dedicated development teams.
Check out the Inc. 5000 rankings here. The full list of St. Petersburg businesses on the list, in order with their overall rankings, is as follows:
- Neptune Flood Incorporated – 205
- Innowise – 554
- Semper Foods -1590
- Summit Exercises and Training – 3363
- Next Net Media – 3395
- Legendary Marketer – 3576
- A2 Global Electronics + Solutions – 3741
What to read next:
- Halloween On Central street carnival returns for 2022
- Topgolf officially breaks ground on St. Pete location
- Newly opened and upcoming restaurants in St. Pete
- I Love the Burg launches membership for trying new experiences in St. Pete