Do you love the Burg so much you want to join the I Love the Burg team? We’re looking for someone who adores St. Pete and the entire Tampa Bay area, and wants to flex their organizational and creative muscles with us.
I Love the Burg and That’s So Tampa (our sister site covering all things Tampa) are now hiring a Marketing Assistant to work with our social media team, help us stay connected with our partners, and promote all the great events happening every day in the Sunshine City and beyond. We are immediately seeking a qualified individual for this part time position. While this is a mostly remote/virtual role, preferred candidates will be residents of the Tampa Bay Area.
In this new role, the Marketing Assistant will start at 10-15 hours per week, with room to grow for more. Starting pay is $15-20 per hour, dependent on experience. To apply, please send a resume and a brief introduction to [email protected]. Job responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.
If helping to shine a light on All Things Good in St. Pete sounds like your kind of gig, we want to hear from you. And if you know someone you think would be a great fit for this role, don’t hesitate to forward this along.
- Ensure timely updates for all advertisers
- Track and update advertiser checklists
- Schedule Tweets
- Schedule & Post Instagram Stories
- Manage ads on website
- Run reports for select advertisers
- Share articles on social (including graphic creation)
- Add/approve events to our community calendar
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and timely
- Some prior experience with posting and scheduling on social media (using tools like Later, Buffer or Hootsuite)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and WordPress is preferred