Five Bucks Drinkery is a staple of the 200 Block of Central Avenue. The locally owned hub has been a part of my St. Pete experience since I was a senior at Eckerd College back in 2013. Over the course of more than 12 years, Five Bucks has become that spot people start their First Fridays and end their weekend. Now, our friends in Pinellas Park will get the St. Pete bar experience.
Thursday, June 15, was the official opening day for the new Five Bucks outpost, located at 7402 49th Street North. The restaurant and bar is now open every day and night for great food, big drinks, and good times.
The new space will provide Five Bucks patrons with off street parking, and a bit more room to spread out and enjoy the full menu. Don’t sleep on the food offerings at this hub. the Thai Chili Chicken Tacos, backyard BBQ burger, and the signature stacked chicken sandwich are all pub food royalty. The Reese’s PB Pie is also a high quality sweet treat when the munchies hit.
Don’t worry, those large drinks you’re used to in the Sunshine City will also feature at the new Pinellas Park location. “It wouldn’t be Five Bucks without 32oz wonton soup cups of Long Island Iced Tea!!!” wrote the Five Bucks team.
They’re currently hiring right now for all positions in Pinellas Park. Follow Five Bucks on Facebook for more updates.
More Pinellas Park openings:
- DeCosmo is the next great Tampa Bay Italian Market
- Beerbusters Blockbuster-themed craft beer bar debuts
- Book Rescuers feature more than 1 mile of used books in Pinellas Park
- Unlimited Video Games play all day arcade
What to read next:
- St. Pete vegan favorite, Cider Press, reopens as a Gastropub—and it’s better than ever
- Intimate restaurant and wine cellar, Bin 6 South, opens downtown
- Toby’s Little Italy turns 50, and celebrates with $.50 slices
- The Vinoy unveils first completed portions of extensive hotel renovation