- This event has passed.
Our Bay, Our Future: A Vision for Saving Florida’s Water – Part 2
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Ocean Conservancy for a roundtable discussion with local advocacy, science, and policy experts to learn more about the issues affecting Florida’s water quality, including red tide, harmful algae blooms, and sea level rise.
- Jon Paul “J.P.” Brooker (moderator and host) | Director of Florida Conservation, Ocean Conservancy
- Peter Clark | President and Founder, Tampa Bay Watch
- Kate Hubbard, Ph.D. | Director of FWC Center for Red Tide Research and Lead Research Scientist for Harmful Algal Bloom Monitoring, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission-Fish and Wildlife Institute
- Justin Tramble | Executive Director, Tampa Bay Waterkeeper
- Ed Sheerwood | Executive Director, Tampa Bay Estuary Program
6:00 PM: Program and Audience Q&A
7:30 PM: Meet & Greet Reception
St. Petersburg College STEM Center: 4723 Bay Pines Terrace, St. Petersburg, FL 33708
RSVP today! [email protected] or 202-351-0471