Enchant creates Winter Wonderlands across the globe. The concept will be illuminating the Sunshine City again this year, as the spectacle returns November 24 – December 31 this year at Tropicana Field. This year’s them is “Reindeer Games,” and tickets are on sale now at enchantchristmas.com, including GA, VIP, late-night discounts and more.
Tampa Bay residents will be captivated once again this holiday season as Enchant, the whimsical and heartfelt Christmas light maze and village, returns to the city for the holiday season. Known for transporting guests to a world of festive wonder, Enchant fills the stadium with millions of lights, ice skating, a holiday market, food and drink, and much more.
The adventure includes gliding down the Ice Skating Trail, sampling gourmet holiday treats from around the world, visiting the artisan Christmas market and meeting the Big Man himself – all before stepping into the most magical Christmas light maze the world has ever seen, all at Tropicana Field in downtown St. Petersburg.
Enchant creates a magical, immersive experience
Here’s what to expect when you visit Enchant this year:
The Light Maze – In a mischievous moment, forest animal friends of Santa’s reindeer thought it would be fun to fly Santa’s sleigh. So they hatched a plan to get the reindeer’s magic bells — and it worked! Help us find the magic bells in time to save Christmas. Adventure through Enchant’s newest adventure Reindeer Games, a captivating, larger-than-life light maze that is the cornerstone to the Enchant experience.
The Village – Wander the Village of tiny storefronts featuring artisan vendors, specialty crafters, and boutiques – perfect for holiday gift gathering. As you shop, satisfy your festive cravings and indulge in a tasty seasonal treat or delightful beverage.
Ice Skating Trail – Glide through a dazzling forest of Christmas lights. Lace up your skates and hit the trail on real ice! Enchant will provide the skates, you create the memories.
Santa’s Landing – Visit with Santa in the Enchant Village to find out if you’re on the naughty or nice list! Making your way to Santa’s Landing is a must at Enchant. Stop by to let the big guy know what you want this year and get your annual snapshot. Professional photography is available.
Kids Zone – Parents of young ones – escape and unwind in the Kid Zone at Enchant. Amidst Enchant’s festive wonder, families will find activities away from the hustle and bustle here. Access is included with any admission ticket and children 0-7 will find all kinds of fun to explore.
As you make plans, be on the lookout for themed nights:
- Dec 3: Paws N Claus – Bring your best fur friend and give a full-belly meal to a shelter dog through our partnership with iHeartDogs.
- Dec 7: Military Night – For every ticket sold on Military Night, Enchant will donate $1 to each local USO to help provide individualized support to our service members every day.
- Dec 10: Ugly Sweater Night – Join Enchant for one of the biggest holiday parties where Ugly Sweaters are the main star! Hint hint, there will be contests and prizes throughout the night.
- Dec 14 & 21: Ladies Nights – Why not grab your girls and head to Enchant for a Ladies Night out?! Leave the stress (and for some, the kids!) at home.
- Dec 15 & 28: College Nights – Calling all students, faculty, and alumni of colleges and universities – please report to Enchant – school colors encouraged!
Enchant Christmas runs November 24 – December 31 at Tropicana Field. Tickets start at $30 for general admission and a variety of package options are available including a Family 4-Pack, groups 10+, and more. Visit EnchantChristmas.com for all you need to know!